Kashiraja

Kashiraja
to reign with light

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rain Inspired Poem - Esalen, Oct 2010 Work Study Month

Welcome Rain!
Wash away my dicontentment so that I may be made new.
Free to create a life that serves me.
Everything is exactly as it should be.
I am meant to have these feelings.
Everything that enters my sacred space is a blessing.
A breadcrumb or clue from one moment to the next.
Let my story unfold
Let my story unfold
Let my story unfold
Live my truth
Find the courage
Be a warrior for truth
Go home
Each breath born from truth leads me into my next moment of pure truth.
Along my path I go
A righteous way
I know the way
But, sometimes am averted
sometimes attached to old ways
Hoping for full surrender & release, unnatachment, strength & true beauty
He is the breath beneath my breath
Untterly inspired by Self
Mislaya Kolo!

-Self

No comments:

Post a Comment