Kashiraja

Kashiraja
to reign with light

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Promise to myself

As a human Being, I have a choice to live my live unconsciously, or consciously.
To live unconsciously means to live solely in the physical world,
thinking that all of my existence can be played out in the physical realm.
But, we are so much more than physical beings.
Yogi Bajhan says "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around."
To live consciously is to recognize that my existence is more than that.
That my existence, my experience, my time here as a human Beng is a gift.
A gift that is an aide toward enlightenment.
An aide towards recognizing my Oneness, my Divinity, my divine feminine role as a Goddess.
Choosing to live the life of a Goddess is not a right, its a privilege.
To radiate true Goddess beauty is to balance and transform both light & dark.
It is easy to hold light and show the world how beautiful it is,
but can you hold darkness as well, and radiate that with equanimity?
This is a true Goddess.
Living the path of a divine embodiment of a God/Goddess means that you have to be able to hold, have compassion for, forgive, accept and radiate light & dark with equanimity.
Not just that you are beautiful on the outside, but within as well, and all of the inside, dark & light alike, all of it IS beautiful!
Living the life of a Goddess is not always easy.
It means that often times you have to take the higher road, turn the other cheek, again & again, wait for divine intelligence to guide you through every breath, and sometimes your timing does not agree with Universal timing.
This past year has been the darkest & most light-filled & light-giving year of my life.
Today I stand in my own power because every moment I have lived fully according to my truth.
I give & receive love freely.
Tonight I have learned one of the toughest lessons of all.
Acceptance of what is.
Seeing timing of all beings and being accepting of it, even when it makes me hold on to a hope I am growing weary of holding.
I wish to hold no more.
I let go of all outcome.
I let things be.
I let what is to come to me when, how & where it is supposed to come to me.
I hold space for the goodness of life, for divine timing & purpose.
I remain open to love and accept nothing less than the kind of love that can match mine, which is feminine, gentle, soft, big, infinite, unconditional, formless, powerful, life-transforming and amazing.
I fully surrender to what is & can't wait to see how this love story of my Self unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment