Kashiraja

Kashiraja
to reign with light

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tales from a Goddess...

Standing firm in that which I am I breath in...
soaking all that is me from within and from without...
I welcome the transformation & can feel its coming...
wrapped up in the moment I smile...
warmth from my heart lighting me up from inside beaming outward...
radiating onto, awakening, encouraging & inviting all in its path to let their lights shine brightly...
I am totally me & love my Self, my God-Self that I knew was always there, but now is my Lover...
My Lover & I stroll along merrily, stopping at all things that spark our curiosity...
Always connected to & receiving guidance from the Divine, the Lover, the Guest, the One, Spirit, reality...
Everything is, was & always has been exactly as it should be...
Releasing what no longer serves me, embracing what's left behind...
Remaining open to the next step in my path, faithful to the One...
Promising that if clear, I will take it...take that next step...
Loving life...

No comments:

Post a Comment